Our Services

Summer Camp

Each summer for six weeks, we offer a summer camp for children ages 2-6.  Our camp runs Monday through Thursday from 930am to 1pm.  Extended care is available until 3pm.  Campers experience a wide array of activities including music, art, science, cooking, discovery, games, water play, special events and more!  Open registration for Summer Camp begins April 9, 2019 - stop by or call for more information!  

In 2019, we will be going on a Journey through our Imaginations for summer camp.  Camp will begin the week of June 3rd and we will be taking "trips" to the following places:

Super Heroes: June 3-6

Outer Space: June 10-13

Under the Sea: June 17-20

Dinosaurs: June 24-27

Wild, Wild West: July 8-11

Circus: July 15-18

The cost is $100 per week with a 20% deposit required to hold your spot.  The remaining 80% is due one week before your camper arrives.  

Already a camper?  Here is some great information to make your week even more fun:

  • Please provide lunch for your child each day.
  • We will provide a morning snack.
  • Children should wear play clothes and sneakers. All sandals must be fastened at the ankle.
  • Flip flops are permitted for Wednesday Water Play Day only, but water shoes are preferable. Children arrive ready in their bathing suits. Please apply sunscreen on your child before arriving at camp. Bring a beach towel and change of clothes. 
  • You need to park and walk your child to the Breeze Way and sign in and out each day.
  • Please send in tuition the week prior to camp (include any remaining balance owed).
  • Extended Day is available each day until 3 pm for a fee of $12.50 per day. Sign up each morning.


 2019 LivingWaterPreschool © |  Home  |  About Us  |  Staff  |  Director’s Note  |  Contact Us / Map

Powered By 

LivingWatersPreschool.com Policies Facebook Call Us